Varigud Edibles offers recipe ideas for handmade goods for the green gourmet. With ideas ranging from cookies and krispies, to popcorn and snack mix, to infused butters, there is a Varigud recipe for every palette. The content on this blog is for inspirational and instructional purposes. None of the content presented here, nor the products described, are for sale in any way.
- Many of my tasters have requested more savory recipes, so I aimed for something that was both salty and sweet, with a dose of comfort. When using honey in cookies, which I do for both flavor and to lower the amount of refined sugar, it can get overly sweet very easily. Using a savory complementRead More »
- NOT AVAILABLE These fun critters are perfect for Thanksgiving parties…if the tryptophan doesn’t knock you out, these little guys sure will! This fun, no-bake treat is as rich as it is delicious. Recipe Numbers Recipe Words Ingredients: chocolate creme cookies (e.g. Oreos), cream cheese (or substitue), baking chocolate, candy corn, candy eyeballs, red icingRead More »
- NOT AVAILABLE This personal pie is festively sweet and tart. Fresh cherries and pomegranates are balanced with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and Vietnamese Cinnamon. A perfect holiday dessert…if you have room! 181109 11/21/2018 Pie Cherry Pomegranate Fruit Cherries, Pomegranate Arils, Tapioca, Vanilla, Cinnamon Orange Kush 770Read More »
- NOT AVAILABLE Full of campfire breakfast goodness, these cookies are reminiscent of childhood breakfast. Hand-dried honeycrisp apples complement juicy raisins. Small and potent. Batch # Date Type Name Base Ingredients Strains Strength 181102 11/8/2018 Cookies Breakfast Bowl Oatmeal dough Dried Apple, Raisins, Brown Sugar, Maple, Cinnamon, Nutmeg Blueberry OG 220 Read More »
- AVAILABLE A twist on the traditional krispie, this treat satisfies with freshly zested lemon and ginger, and rosemary directly from the garden. Whimsically colorful and delightfully tasty. Batch # Date Type Name Base Ingredients Strains Strength 181104 11/8/2018 Krispies Zest Fest Rice Cereal Lemon Zest, Rosemary, Ginger, Fruity Pebbles Blueberry OG 192.5 Read More »
- AVAILABLE Light and airy white popcorn drizzled with homemade caramel that is slightly sweet, slightly salty, and has just a whisper of spice. Batch # Date Type Name Base Ingredients Strains Strength 181103 11/8/2018 Popcorn Caramel Potcorn White Popcorn Caramel, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Sea Salt Blueberry OG 192.5 Read More »
- AVAILABLE Perfect for the chocolate lover, these cookies combine semi-sweet milk chocolate with dark cocoa and a subtle hint of Vietnamese cinnamon. Batch # Date Type Name Base Ingredients Strains Strength 181102 11/7/2018 Cookies Cocoa Choco Chip Flour dough Semi-sweet Chocolate, Cocoa, Cinnamon Blueberry OG 192.5 Read More »